Depending on where you operate, the first thing that the local health inspector will ask for when they show up randomly is for historical inspections. Depending on how organized your operations are this can be an easy task or a very stressful task. Restaurant Inspector can help.
Restaurant Inspector solution from Datamattic provides capabilities ranging from self-inspection checklists, cloud storage, analytics, workflow management, process choreography, and customer data integration. Implementing Restaurant Analytics solution provides restaurants, their employees and the customers a critical competitive edge: accelerating business processes, reducing costs and
response time, employee satisfaction, enhancing customer safety and loyalty.
Increasing competition and customer expectations heighten the need for speed and efficiency. While the paper-based checklist/ inspection process has altered little over the years, the restaurant industry is changing dramatically, with new and non-traditional service providers entering the market. Consumers have become savvier and price-sensitive, expecting affordability and responsive service. All of this can be accomplished only by saving cost across the entire spectrum of restaurant operations. In addition, restaurant staff and management may not be on aligned all the time due to “siloed” operations like
- Islands of information require manual processing and paperwork to share and evaluate information.
- Adding of new checklists or questions takes a longer time and compromise on safety
- Process automation is minimal, and an endless supply of paper flows from desk to desk
- Not moving to an on-demand model, which can accelerate the business process
- Not streamlined processing and shorten the time required for inspections and valuation
- Increased cost associated with paper based checklists and increased time required for exception handling.
- Reduced employee convenience and so on.
[ CLICK HERE TO ---> LEARN MORE ABOUT RESTAURANT INSPECTOR ]